Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Exams are over...

Yes, exams are finally over...
Think results will be out on 10th sept.
Dont want to think about it........

FA today,
haii...
Even though the questions were rather easy,
I din know the answer to limitations of Financial Statements,
and I could not balance both my Suspense and Control...

Nevermind, at least everything's over.
1A06-ers went Swensens after the paper.
;D
For a leetle "celebration".

oh oh and wenbin asked us to find a Cat on a $2 note.
try to find it if u can hahah.

4fg meeting next Monday on Tchers' Day!
Cant wait...
Clar: "Go back as Cha Pa Lang group and scare sch kids!"
haha!

Originally planned a lot of things to do after exams as a form of my motivation.
But now, i dont really feel like doing them anymore haha.
Weird....
Ehh nono,
I'm supposed to start studying for next sem's exams.
haha.
Studying = my hobby!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment