Saturday, May 22, 2010

2.1 is killin me

Since I am here, I shall update a little bit!
Thursday was my psycho indi assignment.
Before that life was all stress for me.
lol i donno why also.
maybe bcos of mentor stuff too...
and i started the assignment late!
while all my psycho classmates were like asking tutor to check if their articles are ok before they hand up, i just handed it up.
i dont want to receive a no, and redo and then hand up on the next day.
so stressed!

but AFTER thursday,
(even though still hv many things to do,)
i feel that life is like a blissssssss.
hhahahaa

and annis takes 23 too! :)

hey luckkoon! long time nvr take bus tgth alr hor!
:x

i hope 07 can bond more...
now like a bit detached from o6 le...

OK TILL THEN!!!

oh ya i like my new blog songs! niceeee.
---------------------------------------------------------

Tag Replies!

Audrey: haha this is the longest post alr hehe. :D

Luckkoon: ok updated! ^^

Minhui: Oh ya! I wanted to tell u my seed is GONE too. my mama say it couldnt grow.... :( haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment