Sunday, October 23, 2011

Transition.

Now you can slowly read the posts I have done up! :)

The last 3 weeks of school had really exhausted everyone.
It was like a cycle.
4hours lecture.
4 hours tutorial.

But I enjoyed the APEL lessons in between.
Because they are always very relaxed.
And our classmates would say lame things and create laughter in class.
Like for my group, during the Recycling lesson.
Our item was the Pencil case.
Dom said I could put my hair in it.
I was like, why?? and I don't want to.
And he just said, then eat your hair.
=.=
But it was fun.
And Wenyi and Jingjun would just laugh along. lol.

And in the end we still voted for one another even though there was a rule not to vote for ourselves.
Class spirit! :)

And movie sessions :) Departures & Pay it Forward.

Tomorrow is going to be the first day of SIP.
I will really miss everyone.............

No comments:

Post a Comment