Saturday, December 24, 2011

ZJ Minhui Grace Audrey JerNgiap Andrew: Tags Replied! ^^

Replying tags lika finally!
Sorry for the delay!

ZJ:
Haha I also forgot why :'(!
Yup, I heard. It is on my playlist already! :)
Very nice movie haha.
I am still following their updates!
Ya! that guy very funny.

Minhui:
Funny hor:)
Haha ya, super spoiler hehee.

Grace:
Haha yeah!
We went because my Mum heard from your bro/dad!
:D
-texted you!-

Audrey:
haha I went to listened to it again, and yes, a bit!

JerNgiap:
Wo hao!
Hahaa. 真的是两下wors.

Andrew:
(haha at first I typed it as Andrey, so funny:x)
Andrew! long time no see you lehhh!
Haha so cool, where did u watch it from!
I caught that part from cable!
Super happy when he won!!
Yeahhh. She didn't :( but Andy Lau said, 她是他等了三十年的女孩!haha.
You watched the movie? Yay^^ From where!

3173:
Merry Christmas! Thank you! Same to you! :)

***

Have a happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment