Saturday, January 28, 2012

The first end.

Last day of SIP.

14 weeks.
It wasn't that long,
but it wasn't that short either.
Despite being the only vt,
I had a nice supervisor, kind seniors and friendly colleagues!
I, made new friends.

Leaving still made me a little sad, and nostalgic.
That day, I walked everywhere a little slower.
Up the stairs,
Along the corridor,
The reception area,
In the office...
Not forgetting the toilet too!
I will also miss 'Capture This'!
Haha.

Upon leaving during the lunch hour,
I turned and looked at the building one last time.
The place that looked like a temple..
Now it has a new lift.
The dragon sculptures are still there.
And it's the Dragon year!
This was it.
Goodbye and Thankyou.
May we meet again when fate comes knocking at our doors once again.
(lol ok, last part a bit exaggerated. but 见面真的是要靠缘分的嘛! righttt!)

I guess last day of SIP was quite happening for me.
Other than all the administrative matters,
I had an interview,
and managed to help someone from losing his phone!
^^v

Interview...
At NTU.
Hmmm..
179 went further in this time.
The lady was really nice who helped me find my way!
I guess it was... okay?
Don't know!
But I knew subconsciously, I was turning from left to right while sitting in that office chair!
lol omg.
顺其自然吧。
If it's meant to be, it will be.
:)

And ya, third thing.
I went up a bus I wasn't taking to get the couple off the bus.
lol!
One of them left his/her iphone at the bus stop, where they were sitting at.
Credits to this little boy who said it aloud,
有人掉iphone.

Yup, I guess that's about it.

I don't know if going back to school is a bad or good thing.

---
- side track-
Lengthy post!
But nevermind, shall continue haha.
---

Yup, the first good thing about going back is of course to see everyone!
Everybody!
How we would attend lectures and tutorials together.
And also the teachers!

But then again,
there is so much to do.
So much, so much.
SIP Report.
PTN~
Group Report.
Haiz.

Just hope everything will go smoothly,
and everyone,
let's fight this war till the end yaa!
Last lap of the last!
最后的冲刺!

This is just the beginning of the final end.

No comments:

Post a Comment