Sunday, September 9, 2012

Long time no see!

Hello friends! So fast eh, it's already the 5th week of school this coming week! which means, I've already stayed in hall for more than a month! :O This week, I have had my first presentation at the communication lesson. Not graded, but it is recorded! Imagine the stress knowing what you say/do is being filmed down! And also, I have joined the TAC family as a publicity and marketing subcomm! (: Feeling very welcomed and having made new friends! Disney's video for our fellow pageants is up! on YouTube too! Really love it cos it's the joint effort of everyone, plus the funny parts!! I forgot the number of times I have rewatched it already. seriously!! And, Congrats to my roomie Minhui for being selected as our hall Asst Sports Sec!! :D I will try my best to take part in sports i know. Yesterday having met 06 felt so unreal, cos we haven't met each other for so long!!! Jm dye hair bo jio!!! Happy birthday to you!!! felt nice to listen to everyone's stories....

No comments:

Post a Comment