Sunday, March 29, 2009

New hair!

haha it's nice to know that people actually notice my post's title. Imagine Jerald as Ron still makes me laugh up till now. And Jerald and Clar's roles to switch?!? -grins.

And so, yesterday went back to CCH to collect leaving cert. Guess what? I met Huang laoshi, the teacher who teaches us Tea Appreciation at tpy int waiting for 31 as well! :D Quite a coincidence, isn't it? So we took 31 to CCH tgt. Upon reaching, school, i realised the last time i stepped into the school was on O Levels results day. Wow. That's long. Went up to fourth floor to take some pictures at "Du Cha Xuan" (cant type chinese again!) Came down and saw band people. Was it because the day was really hot or does the problem lies with me? I was perspiring like crazy then. Jonathan grew taller, i guess.. So did Shaozhe.


Left the place outside band room and headed towards Grand Audi when it was almost three. At first i thought nobody reached yet. Then i saw Qianni. Decided to collect the stuff first. Saw Chanxi, Cyndia and another guy. Soon, Clar came. Made me happy. Like destined to meet haha! So did Amanda and Clarissa Tander. Which i realised Jer they all have alr reached like much earlier?

Met Oscar, Yingjie, Jen, Emily and Zunwei at the canteen. Realised a lot of people came back today. Heard many others came on Wed as well.

Went to PP with Clar to get her nomination stuff.

Came back saw Camy, Shiwee and Derrick. Oh yea saw Shuyi earlier on too! Did a little of the Councillor stuff when i realised it was alr going to be six. That's when Rachel called. So i rushed to the band room. Met Bertram, Jinhong, Henry and RACHEL!!! so good la ah! got PC SOMEMORE..

Mum called and i had to leave. Did not really talk to my section :(


Not to forget that Jer brought Goblet of Fire too! :)


I REALISED I FORGOT TO TAKE PHOTOS! ah !


next time i guess...


TODAY


Went to rebond my hair in the morning! Soft rebond okay... Had to sit there for 4 hours. It was almost a torture not being able to move at all. I kept fidgeting. Until when Anna, the lady who always cut Mum's and my hair, said, "Okay now, this one really requires you not to move."

So i was like, "Okay STOP M.O.V.I.N.G."
But realised it did not help much as it still included the word, "Move".
Eventually, i told myself, "I shall freeze." Could not think of any others at that moment and came up with this crappy word.

Fortunately, i had Harry Potter to survive through it.

Finally it was done! Mum says it only makes my face bigger and i look "Gong Gong". Oh well. But nvm! I like it the way that it's STRAIGHT. :DDD Later the day, when Dad saw me, he said it was nice. Like neater. Looks like my parents have very different views.. :/

But that's 160 bucks gone inclusive of the shampoo &conditioner i wanted to get. Mum can use that as well, since she sort of straightened her hair the other time too.

Went over to Da Jiu's place for lunch. Zhi Ren sure was cute. He was like showing stickers to my Mum.

Then headed to Grace's house. Finally to catch a movie together.

Our original plan was Race to the Witch Mountain at 1850. Grace said she was fine with the others and asked whether i was interested in the others. And so, we agreed on Paul Blart, The Mall Cop.


Still had almost an hour so we walked arounf J8.

And i decided to do this!

Omg it's my first time doing it ok!






Grace!







The picture we did.




ok i look kinda weird here.





End product!






While waiting for the thing to be ovened.

The whole experience was kind of fun. And we seemed to be, okay fine.. WE WERE the oldest there to be doing this.


When it was almost time, got into the theatre and watched the 15 mins commercial break.
I found the movie rather funny. But it was kind of weird that nobody else except Grace and I found it that interesting. We were like laughing the loudest? Nobody, i swear i could not hear a third person laughing apart from us. The supposedly "Pro" cop turned out to be a robber as well, a bit like "Wu Jian Dao" haha.. Found the Indian man part the funniest.
Ate dinner and went home. (omg getting a lil lazy to continue)


Me and finished product.



BEFORE!




AFTER! oh yea. i got a new hair band too. the one on my head.




AND BEHOLD!
The utterly messy state of my room...

...


LOOK!
And clar is actually coming tmr?!? Have to pack like crazy. Uh oh.




Everything strewn over the desk. :X




And this year's year book is nice! Sisui, tiongann and Rachael are on the front page!






School graduation Cert.

I'm going to watch "Ah Zhai" already! AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO OFF THE LIGHTS AT HOME ALMOST AN HOUR AGO. DID YOU?
I only knew it today from Grace...


Till then!

I'm going to see you tmr Clar! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment