Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First day of school

BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND

My class, A106, met up at Mushroom first before going for our very first lecture.
(It's at 9! :X)
Haha omg. Audrey was just right in front of me and i called to ask her where she was.

I saw Ah heng kor kor and Roslyn at the overhead bridge while walking back to the bus stop to meet Michelle haha.

When it was about time, we left for lecture.

Spent quite some time on introduction.

Was a little confused during lecture due to the sudden information all pouring onto me.
But it was alright when i read it up just now.
Not as difficult as i thought.
Thinking of finding Ms Koh to ask her some qns haha.

Oh. And we have a new classmate!
Her name's Bridget. Nice name, isn't it?
:)
We walked out with her, did some introduction.
Along the way, we met some of our class guys.
Omg. The way they introduced themselves was kind of funny.
Haha.

Went home to have lunch cooked for me by Mum!
Yum.

Well, that's about it..

And here I am, stuck to my own blog listening to HSM songs!
Heh. ;X

No comments:

Post a Comment