Friday, April 17, 2009

winks! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JENNIFER AND XINYING!


haha dont know what to put for post title so i just entered something random.

Anyway it was first day of TP's Orietation today.
I met people from my class for the very first time!
There was this guy, Sheng Long who was also from Chung Cheng i did not even know haha.
Then the SL was like, "Why you two so cute ah, you're schoolmates yet u guys dont know one another.."
However, i think i saw him in school before.

Had Western food for lunch.
And i ate the slowest because i was busy cutting the oily skin out of the chicken chop.
I did not even realise i was the slowest...
:/

Well, i came to know this girl who's name is Michelle.
Haha.

Hq: Where do you live?
Michelle: Jurong.
Hq: Oh ok.

After a few seconds ...

Hq: AHH? JURONG?!?

So far right!
It's like travelling from the west to the east of Singapore..

Did school song and mass dance again.
Even though i have learnt the Mass Dance before, it occurred to me that i still cannot remember much of the steps well.

Still, i love Mass Dance!

I regret wearing jeans to orientation.
Kind of inconvenient to stand up and sit etc etc.


I miss talking to many people suddenly on my way home...


And i've come to a decision that i shall go for the dance audi!
Shan't worry so much and just go for it.
Yeah!


Oh right.
I was waiting for mum at tpy mrt after orientation beside this wall.
Then i turned round,
to only see this FULL-GROWN cockroach on the wall!
Wapiang ey.
Scared me out of my wits ok!
I even told this lady abt the roach when she went near the wall while i was still there waiting for Mum.
For a moment, it looked like a fake one.
I knew it was not when it moved its feelers.
UGH Gross!
SO,
SAY "NO" TO COCKROACHES!




Michelle came to return my skirt today too!
:)
First time seeing her in JC uniform haha.


BIZ BIZ BIZ BIZ NESS ~
Clap clap, Clap clap.


Last but not least,

HELLO
ADRIAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment