Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dark Circles! :(

It's funny how I am not getting enough sleep when it's like the holidays!
I have been resting too much and it's time to get back to work!
Term 2, start afresh!!!

Work was okay.
Had fun fooling around & being crazy on the last 2 days with venus.
But the downside is, less time for my assignments.
RAhh. I should just work during vacation and not term break next time!

Anyway, there's going to be a one day L'oreal sale at EXPO coming WED!
I bet the items are going to be real cheap compared to outside.
So if you're a big fan of loreal, do go support!

:)

More things to be done tmr!

Pro winona found our ccp extra credit assignment textbook! there's only ONE in our school library -.-! and yet, how many people are in the cds?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment