Friday, June 4, 2010

end of mid sem.


More of these from venus. :)

MID SEM
BF: Bad debts
LAW: Frustrated contracts, Mitigation and directly copy&paste from class test.
CMA: worst paper. (to me)
PCA: better than cma. expected it to be my worst paper.
CAS: crapped my way through. C is chronological order :( hope can pass?

I was so not prepared for this midsem.
:(
So not really expecting good marks from it.
next time start earlier and no more procrastination!
My motivation is goneeee. I shall find it soon no matter where it is hiding.
It's not easy to be consistent in keeping ur grades in poly.
Sometimes i just feel like letting all of these... go.. and far far away.... ....
Gahhh. at least it's over?

SO. i am going to be a good girl & start on my tutorials. lol..
projects will be on their way soon. pca cas lab ccp
not to forget syog eleearnning?

i think my blog is a place for me to rant & complain. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment