Saturday, July 10, 2010

ECLIPSE THE MOVIE

eclipse1.jpg Eclipse image by findstuff22

YES!!! I finally watched eclipse.
( I feel so guilty as I am typing this because i am supposed to do something else)
ANYWAY. watched with minhui, jiamin, mabel, jerald, allen and howcher!
I wouldn't say it's a nice movie in a way because I think people who did not read the book probably won't enjoy it.
But it is nice to me laa hahaha.
Still, it is too short a movie to summarise the whole book.
BUT IT SERIOUSLY MADE ME LOOK FORWARD TO BREAKING DAWN AND WANT TO WATCH IT NOW.
Howcher kept asking wad the movie was about.
Haha he and his lousy english. Wonder how he got a B3. Must have been bribery. RIGHT?!!
:D

after went to ate with them. first time leyyyyy!!!
BUT I REALISED SOMETHING WE DIDNT DO:
TAKE PHOTOS! argh!

The porridge is nice. Think saw some of the tp people eating there also.
After that mh and allen accompanied me to wait for 26 hehe. :)

I want to learn dancing with minhui and mabel.
Haha mh and her exercise routine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Recently I have a tendency to follow my heart instead of following my brain.
Which. I think is becoming, and is a bad thing.
Because I often find myself doing something I shouldn't have been doing.
And there are many more important things to be done.
This is bad bad bad.
Why isnt there enough time for everything.
I can't wait for holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment