Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Birthday 2010.

happybirthdaycake3.jpg Happy Birthday image by BreeZee
Initially, I did not think much of my birthday & was going to spend it like any other day. (like really, really!)
Birthday did not spell much.
It didn't feel much to me.... until..
People around me seemed so enthusiastic in celebrating it.

My family and dayi's went to eat on Sunday.
On tuesday, many of my friends wished me whether in person, thru sms, phone or fb..
Wednesday, my committee threw me a surprise by pretending to quarrel which failed (haha) &then to bring in a cake.
Thursday, 1A06 sang birthday song for me so loudly in mensa!
And yanbing found time to pass me a present personally.

All thanks to these people, it made me feel that it was special all over again.
Thank you!!! I will always remember my 18th birthday. I enjoyed it, thoroughly.
I LOVE YOU GUYS MANY MANY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment