Friday, August 6, 2010

ISIEW.


(She looks so forced to take this! )

FIRST TIME ENJOYING MY FRIDAY AT HOME WITH NO LESSONS AFTER LIKE ONE SEMESTER.
sad right!

Yesterday I went to disturb our LAB teacher, Ms summeena when we met her at the 6th floor.
The conversation went something like...

HQ: Teacher!!! We have a lot of questions to ask you!
S: -shows fearful face- umm.. I still have a lot of projects to mark... next time can? show mercy on me.. *tries very hard to reject us*
HQ: JUST JOKING!
S: You so bad!

Haha she really v cute sia. Very scared whenever we want to pile her with loads of LAB questions. But she is a nice tutor.

After consulting Mr Tan ytd. (we talked a lot other than BF)
There was this free phototaking near library in support of the Singapore Heart Foundation's 40th birthday!
Venus and I wanted to take tgth, but the person say only can print one copy for each photo.
So we took individually.
Only when we collected our photos, we thought of the idea of exchanging our photos.
Haha.! Cool right, have signature like some famous celebrity.
Then we were like saying next time can go sell this photo for money if one of us ever becomes famous. (daydreaming)
I kept disturbing Venus about her forced smile in the picture.
Which I prefer to look at the photo in my phone.
Then I have to keep looking at her forced smile.
She said cos she felt very sian to take the pic individually.
Actually Venus is a very drama person!
She wants to be mediacorp calefare ok! (oops!)
Just that she prefer smaller groups.

Okie seeya! I completed all my PSYCHO QUIZZES WAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment