Friday, August 6, 2010

Tags Replied! ^^

Wow... I dont know when was the last time i replied tags. hahahaha. This space is getting dead. Especially the time when I damaged my cpu's button :xxxxx

Hais. I think the next time I will see you all will be on Sept6? :c
But will meet some during syog :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audrey: Yes, yes more photos!!! SEPT20. :)))) The fruit tart is nice? I never try before. Next time go try! Update le update le! ADDED. C:

Mingxuan: Haha mx, thanks for tagging my blog so frequently hee.

Howcher: MANGO TICTAC :D

CLK: :D

Jerald: he will? all the more i should show him. i finally added him on fb and tagged his wall! I realised his english is dam good x.x

Mabel: I also. hahaha. nevermind! Haha sadly, nope! It is found at the tp's biz website!

_: HELLO!

seeya!


xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment