Friday, September 24, 2010

Chalet

Since I have no pictures to fill this post with,
I shall make it short and sweet:)

I don't like the Ahma Medicine Specialty:(
I don like to play bishi bashi with howcher
I like the meegoreng, chao mian & kimchi mian
(sit tgth and eat like ONE BIG FAMILY:) )
I like the smell of the pool:D &floating in it.
I like piggyback in the pool. murderer also. &audrey help me 'open' my eyes.
I love Mafia:D but allen KEEPS talking (to himself most of the time). mich&eldred always mafia like that
SABOTEUR!
I like AhMa specialty. finally got to eat it. but only ate ONE :( ok and one quarter.
I also loved the birthday celebration. BESTZ.
Nutella:):)
Creepy when sending Jiong.
Funny when we walked back.
I like to spam howcher with my english. :) but irritating to mabel*jerald.

Results ahhhh.
Overall, Kinda expected actually.
Only din expect for LAB.
I think I should be a lawyer or sth, instead of an accountant.
Bcos all my distinctions come from ob, pom, econs, psycho and LAB.
lol --"
NO ACCOUNTING NOR FINANCE SUBJECTS.
This sem my results suck actually, to me. (dont get offended, if u are)
ok la ok la. jerald & lk thanks:) and i feel better after mr chan's comments too. guess it was just some emotion at that moment:D
Next sem i am going to work harder. &lk rmb to lock urself in ur house hahaha.

Okay, I am tired. I can hear TaiwanTornado's song. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment