Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vampires Suck

Rushed down to meet the rest after keying SEAL points and everything... I was very late:(

I think my picture is too big. :/ nvm. i changed it! :D
The girl who acted as Bella (Becca) is good.

Initially I thought it was gonna be the PercyJackson Trio again...


But a JER&BIN came along:)

While waiting for movie!

AFTER MOVIE:
Comments The movie is... lame & random.
Probably I can quote from bin. It's the worst movie that I have watched.
Lol... and some parts are gross! ok there are bits of funny parts too..
Interestingly, we can remember quite a number of the funny parts.
Jerald bought 1-for-1 slippers!


and he is scared of pigeons!

hee.

doing funny faces.
Look like model.

Ate at XinWANG HK Cafe. :)
Jerald and Wenbin dyed their hair. Nice... I like.



Everybody's food! Before&After.
HC's famous luncheon meat. It fell off after that. lol!

Papaya noodles:)

Spaghetti. Not bad, never waste food. (like me:( )

Michelle looks nice in this pic! :) from the picture, u can see that she did not finish her food. ha ha

Wenbin who became VERY full after that.

Howcher act emo sia

Vampires Suck's scene.

Natural shot nice:)

:)

Howcher wanted to spam photos of himself.
And so, i did a collage. Omg i think i am sho nice



Island conquered!

ION's toilet = camwhore abit

Howcher: 此地不宜久留。:)

Went to meet mama to buy bread after that.
I met Chanxi on the mrt! She was heading for driving lessons.

OH YA.
I forgot to mention that Howcher exited on the 5th floor,
when we were going to the 6th.
He made NO SIGNAL, AT ALL.
Haha Jerald even "Oi!"ed him.
So evil me asked wenbin to close the lift's door.
and mean Wenbin did as he was told.

funnyyyyyy.

btw i think i spend a lot of effort into my post. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment