Saturday, June 25, 2011

3A02 Outing

First week of break - Thursday.
Headed to school for AA in the morning.
Jaz and Yvonne didn't follow :(

People who went:
Huili Wenyi
Brandon Dom DP Hanxiang Joseph ZJ

9 people. a bit sad.
At first I thought a lot of people would turn up :(
but nevermind!

Photos' Time!
Taken at Macs.

The DOUBLES:)
The "H" Duo. :D

Dom & DP. lol i just realised both also "D".

Class rep & Joseph!

SINGLES(:
Wenyi!

Hanxiang!

The BLADER(:

ZJ!



Then we stopped somewhere.
Out of nowhere, we started to teach our classmates how to ride bicycle!
Namely, brandon & dom haha.

Wenyi's face is cute!
Dom picked it up really fast and he could ride after that!

We went to the Jetty too.

Lol I have no idea what they were doing...
Lika tourist! :D
Our class rep! :D

I find this picture very cool haha.

Supposedly a "Girls" shot.
Guys' shot!
Bu shuang faces. Spot Dom's face!


Group photo!

Even though there were only the few of us,
I enjoyed myself.
Especially biking with Huili.
We were like riding very slowly going up the slope,
but cycling like mad when we see a down slope.
haha. so cooling!
Laughed quite a bit.
And both our legs were tired from this "Opposite cycling"

When she was behind me, she could not see! haha.
Cos I was carrying my big bag on my back.
Initially when I put it in the basket, it was bad as it was quite hard to balance.
Being the back person, she took photos and everything haha.

I want more class outings!
Haha K-session!
But everything is so packed! x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment