Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A long journey....

Mid-sem tests are over and I feel kind of relieved...
Coming to Year 3, I can really feel that I am losing my stamina...
I started with a sprint, remembering what Mrs Lew told us in Year 1,
"It's the easiest to score in Year 1." so we must score while we can.
Thus, I am glad to have worked hard and attain good grades because it really helped, a lot.
It will sort of pull up my grades now...
Now I just want to slow down my pace....walking...and even strolling..........
Feels nice to have a tiny break, maybe one whole day to myself, doing nothing.
Some personal time! haha.
(I'm not emo!)
Amidst the tough times, I'll learn to cherish the fun and happy times even more! :)
GAMBATE, HWAITING!

-will update on Alumni Gathering soon! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment