Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back?

I am back to blogging!
But I have nothing to blog about! haha.
No pictures taken recently.
Today's post shall be filled with words only!
-----------------------------------------------

Today marks the end of my examinations!
But I don't really have the after-exam feel.
Perhaps like what Minhui said, 3.1 was too packed.
Fortunately, it is all over!

Though I am expecting my GPA to drop this semester,
I am very happy for my projects done this semester.
It proves that all our efforts were worth it! :)
All those late nights and early mornings.
Being zombies and not forgetting that AP assignment every week!

Great teammates and helpful teachers.
And my law teacher, Ms Cynthia Rodrigo!
I like her, she is very nice.
Other than providing clear explanations, she bakes nice pastries!
Next time I shall upload the photo of the cupcakes she made for us.

3.1 wasn't easy, but we have made it! (:
***

Exams:
AA - :(((((((((((((((((((((((
CL - :l
POT - :) but i made a super careless mistake lol.

Went to Momiji with Audrey, Minhui, Eldred and Allen.
A bit weird, but still okay haha.
SO MANY THINGS TO EAT.
Audrey so funny, she kept wanting to start on desserts.
Okay I shall leave the rest to the next post, with a little bit of pictures (:
We had fun discussing games for chalettttt. cool...............................!!!

And audrey, I won the bet! :D
But mh like not happy. aiyo.......

Some things I want to do during this vacation -
Play Sims Social, Maple(maybe)
Watch WGM, Running man, ZHJDASN(know what's that?), Mary.... currently cant think of any others yet. but i think have alot hehhehheh.
Lol maybe i need to go back to jogging. I don't want to lose my stamina.
That's about it!

How was the long post?
Thanks for reading till the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment