Saturday, August 13, 2011

Recent updates

Korean BBQ at City Square!

Rice wine. Kimchi soup!

I find this picture very cool. :)

Classmate 默契!

The cool game :D

The winner team hoho.

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows at the Cathay!
The theater was really nice! So were the sound effects.

I think the movie was very rushed because they found so many horcruxes in this final movie as compared to Part I!
The part where they became parents was cool.
Haha I think Harry's son is cuter than him when he was young heh.

Magic Wok (hope I got it correct!) at Ehub!


:)

- CommSkills Test
- Interview
- Audit Practice Test

Today was very funny because...
bus 16
then bus 7, but we missed the stop
then 162
especially when we realised we were going further away from our original destination.
haha.

till.then!

No comments:

Post a Comment