Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Leap Year

On 29th Feb,
we went to:
Singapore's ArtScience Museum!

For:
YESSS! :D
The Titanic Artifact Exhibition!
My Ticket hehe.
:):):)



The picture explains itself,
this is the Exhibition Guide!
You have now till 29th April to visit the place!

Limited photos shown in this post though!
Shall be less of a spoiler! :)

Before boarding the ship, you need a Boarding Pass! :)

Along with a Ticket!

Lol I have no idea why my Ticket No. is Unknown.
No ticket no. for me! :/

Boarders!:

Time to get on the ship!


E.X.H.I.B.I.T.s:
When I first stepped into the First Class Stateroom,
I was really excited!
haha.
Because it is really grand and like wow.
But as compared to the First Class (90SGD), 
this is 4,500, if I remembered correctly.
More than 10 times!
I think at first I said 100 or 1000times:X haha.

I liked the Grand Staircase too.
It's like what we always see in the movie!
&I thought the exhibit continues on the 2nd level.
hahaha.

Other than visual stuff,
there were 'physical' stuff too!
Like the Iceberg!
It is seriously super cold okay!
Especially I had sunburnts, then I kept sticking my hands onto the iceberg hahaha.
And there were holes in the iceberg,
I wonder how the people made it!

And here at the Memorial Gallery,
you get to see if your Passenger got Saved or not.
Both our passengers were Lost :(

This is the map of the exhibit!


Closeup!
And I liked The Promenade too! :)
Like Lemonade and Esplanade hahaa.
It's like you get to sit there,
and watch many stars in the nightsky blinking back at you...
And when you move towards the rail/ledge,
there's artificial wind like sea breeze!
:O
And 'waves'!
Haha.
And I like the 'place which had the least things' lol.
But really very nice ma..

In this exhibit, you get to see the story of Titanic,
like how it was first designed,
towards building of the ship,
the people behind the scenes,
and 'life' on the ship...
eh they have a gym too okay!
& to how it sank and the day it sank....
It's quite sad actually...
Still, I enjoyed myself and had fun heheh.
And I thought the Boiler Room ought to have some heat or something so that it would feel more real..
^^v

After which, we went to Level 4 and played with some animations...
But I cannot send out the Postcard..!
:(
In addition, I made a nice design!
There was this funny staff whom I complained to,
then he said it always happens because he played with it many times already.
And if they happen to like your postcard, 
maybe they will send it.
lol.

"thank you la!"
:)



/edit. watched Titanic 3D.
kinda emozxzx.
especially when the song plays at the end.
"Things should end the way they started."
----

Haven't really got time to blog due to work!
Quite reluctant to use my lappy because work already entails a lot of staring at the computer screen!
x.x
Thus, I'll just spend my time on some other things after work.
And I really need to start taking good care of myself!
Okay, till then!

Tiny post on Sleepover next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment