Sunday, April 1, 2012

Veggie Farm Excursion

Veggie Farm Excursion with the company on a Friday!
:)
Felt like it's been a while since we last went on an excursion;
big group of people,
on a huge coach.

Hiyah!

Kranji Farm Resort :D
Near the goat farm if you remember!

My bottle which is already deformed :(

Deco on the dining table.



Having a camera means:
Be responsible and taking a picture of everything you see.
:P
I think it will be more extreme in TW :D

Nice salad! Fresh veg:)
&extra tomatoes from OJM.

People eating.
(lol I feel like I am saying things that are self-explanatory)

Fish was okay! But I guess it was a little cold when it was served.

One more!
But looks not bad right:)

My colleagues! :)
"yao guai guai"
LOL.

A very sunny day indeed. B)

I caught this picture of the terrapin that was in the pond! ^^v

I think I am good in taking pictures hahaha.
This,

was from this! :D

And there were doggies!
Super cute! 
and fattttttt! hahaha!

The dogs were very tame! And gentle!

*spam*
And the fur looked really nice too.
Okay last one!

Next place of visit!
The Wheatfarm place!
See, I told you I take nice pictures ;)
These are beansprouts btw!

Do you know there is a difference between Beansprouts & Peasprouts?
Dou ya and Dou miao!

Mushroommmm!

Fascinated by the way they are grown!

Eccentric-looking mushroomies.
Looking lika family.


I took a picture of this because it feels really nice to brush your palm through it.
Very soft!

Think this is Wheatgrass. forgot :X

Time for some Science - Life Cycles!

Seedlings!
Tadaaa.


Luo Shen Hua.
I call it the Ribena Plant.

Tall tall cactus!

Caught some pictures of One of the birds:
Hmmmm?
Okay, you may take more!

I shall change my pose!

How about intense stare?

Change of side profile?

hehehe, okay lame!

Ever wondered how peanuts look like?

Oh ya, and we got to watch how the Aloe Vera plant is cut!
Super Gooeyyyyy!
Lika mucus! really!
But your hands will feel soft after that, and the gooey feeling will be gone!

Was clearing some stuff the other day and I found this!
- Random -
lol. wondered when it was written!
Some drawings of their 'then' hairstyles! ^^v
I think Mabel's and Michelle's ones look like!

Okay! 
Sorry, I'll try to blog at least once a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment