Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today was a Good Friday:)

Ahhhhhhh! It's only the first week of school and I'm LIKA TIRED. :O
Fret not, I will update slowly alright?

Last Friday, Mum brought me to Kranji's Country Side, along with her friend.
There's a shuttle bus there.
It kinda cheated my feelings as I thought I was considered a student who needed to pay $1.
But turns out, Student = Child below 12.
:((((
Haha nevermind!

Her main aim was to look at the legendary Dragonfruit grown there.
There were throngs of people at the mrt station queuing up for buses to JB.
Reason being, long weekend ahead! :)

Random picture of UncleSam'sKitchen we ate recently but not on that Friday lol.

Hay Dairies Goat Farm. (I hope I got the name correct!)
1. Top-left: it's an old goattt!
2. Top-right: goats' bonding session
3. Bottom-left: the goat was drinking water! not clear though.
4. Bottom-right: poor-looking goat:(

We tried Goat Milk, both original and chocolate.
Some people say there's this taste in Goat's milk.
Well I guess if you are someone who likes to drink milk (like me), it should be fine.
IMHO, it just tastes richer and creamier??

Typical "tourist" shot with the logo!
Ytd I just saw the picture with TCCCkids who went there on TCCC's poster:D

You can see that I was wearing shades most of the time because it was really hot!
Sweltering heat and beads of perspiration...
Good attempt made in remembering what I learnt in English. :DDD
Fruits Farm!
Many papayas...

Yes, I believe the season was over and that was the ONLY dragonfruit left.
Haha.
The plants with purple leaves are actually Chilli!


I never knew that the flower of LadyFinger looked like this......................................

okieeeeee. stay tuned!

why are there so many adsssssssssssssssssss DELETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment