Saturday, February 21, 2009

hectic.

yoyoyo.


i cut my hair today! :/









nah! just kidding! hehe.






this is moriji!





this girl is going to eat moriji! D:


oh no!







the girl feels bloated after eating moriji!



well anyway,

i received my enrolment package today!





so many things to go through and i spent quite some time reading it and all.

and the worse is,


I HAVE TO GO FOR A MEDICAL CHECKUP.

i'm okay with jabs,
going to the dentist,
but i just dont like the idea of going to a medical checkup!

aargh.




and guess who did i see today?




yeap! Oscar! haha.

saw him with another person at chinatown mrt.
which reminds me, i dont even know which sch he got into x.x



AND,

im going to taiwan!

yay.

it has been confirmed.

on 9th mar.

whee!
















wait for me taiwan! :D









there's a pimple on my back which hurts a lot!

saw this bottle of carbonara in ntuc the other day and it sort of reminds me of the times at clar's house doing the video. haha.


Let's go to the red restaurant, derrick!


-grins.


ok, i know im a bit lag,
but recently,
im so inlove with the song, Bu Hui Ai by Fahrenheit( is that how u spell it?)

espec the chorus...



你不会爱我的爱,我明白。。
我不会爱,你的爱受伤害,
所以宁愿安静的等待。。。

oh time, stop flying so quickly..

No comments:

Post a Comment