Friday, February 20, 2009

my very first post!

hello!
haha omg this is my very first post in this blog and i am excited!
i believe it was in sec2 when i last got a blog?
it died so i deleted it.
haha.
still remember when jacie got a blog too...

well, today's the last day of work at my godsis' office..
thank you to shidwan who has provided me with her utmost patience at the times when i kept asking her questions!

and guess what?
shidwan treated me to Han's today! :D -yay.
okay firstly, shidwan is a lady who's im supposed to work for.
basically, i help her with data entry work and photocopying!
wanted to return her but she did not want it.
i should have kept my stand!

it was surprising when i did feel a little sad while shidwan was seeing me to the door..
i was like, "it's really the last day today.."
thought i was kind of looking forward to it.
haha. oops! :X

anyway, i learnt a lot of stuff there, like how to use microsoft excel???
cos i DONT use it.
and also how to operate a photocopying machine.
remember when i used to ask the library aunty at school to help me with the thing!

ok realised that it's such a long post!
that's what happens when u dont blog for a long time u know!

hello adrian! u shall be the first to tag ok!
i created this blog cos u asked me to..

ohoh, and i start school in april..
think it's 20th april.

see you soon! :D
smile ~

No comments:

Post a Comment