Thursday, February 26, 2009

noob me okk!

i bolted up from bed early this morning thinking it was 27th of February.


So, i immediately switched on my phone and happily texted D a happy bday message.


After washing up, i looked at the calendar on my desk, ran to find my phone to double check and finally realised,








IT'S TWENTY-SIX, ER SHI LIU, 26 TODAY!!!



z z z.



...



... ...



omg. that was so embarrassing.. but at least it makes me the first to wish you okk! Still, will wish u again tmr.



I LOVE HYD!



anyway, my com is really lag today! what is more infuriating is that, it shows me that the connection is EXCELLENT when in fact, it is POOR. !!! so it's like a relief to me that this post evr got to be published.



sorry no pictures because it took me a few good hours to wait for it to upload and it tells me, INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DISPLAY THE WEBPAGE.



WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COM!



- -

No comments:

Post a Comment