Tuesday, June 30, 2009

一点点的勇气

It was like super rushed this morning cos we had to hand up our BOA project by 9am.
Andrew and I climbed the stairs all the way to 6th floor.
There was this guy who followed us as well.
Think he was also on his way to pass up his boa project.

Let me tell you a secret.
A lame one in fact.

I did not take my temperature today.

Uh oh. :X
Cos Andrew &I did not take it when we first went up to hand up our BOA projects due to the loooooooooooong queue.
When we headed back to meet the others,
all thanks to Wenbin,
he offered us two stickers he had collected from all this while of temperature-taking.

Haha.
Guess collecting the circular stickers does come in handy..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerald explained the map to me today.
I think we were very comical trying to enact the scene when I get off the bus.

I'd better spend the next few days getting the map into my head to spare me the embarrassment from referring to it on the 11th..

Rmbr to print BOA notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment