Thursday, June 4, 2009

MIDSEMTESTS = OVER :D

hey derrick,
Arent you glad that i've finally updated and shift OUR photo to the bottom?
;)

MidSemTests are finally over, i cant describe how relieved i really am cos,
i really am.!

Management was okay,
so was Econs..
I'd really expected that Financial Accounting will more or less be more difficult...

Yet,
I DID NOT STUDY MUCH FOR IT.
Serves Me right.

The test was extremely challenging...

------------------------------

Eldred: My confirm A become confirm C alr...
Gan: My confirm PASS become confirm FAIL already!

no offence, but it was funny ...

Most of the class wore Biz shirt today.
How cool is that!
To see the middle portion covered in yellow while being in the examination hall..

After the test, we went to play Bball near Macs.
Michelle and I bought the Special Recipe BBT from A1.
Special recommendation from Howcher..

Like so cool cos when we ordered,
the people infront plainly turned round to look at us..
They must be thinking,
"What in the world is Special Recipe???"

heh.
So for bball,
Andrew, Luckkoon and i were in a group,
Michelle, Howcher I meant WENBIN(!) and TharHwe the other.

Mabel and Venus joined in later.
Mabel joined my group,
while Venus joined Mich's group.

Mabel and I were being such 'bimbos' by making Unnecessary "noises".
haha...
At least i've got a companion for that!

I donno ley,
wont u feel excited when you're playing?
So naturally,
you'll say something or wh-haat?


At the very least,
Mid-Sem Tests are finally over!

Not to mention the coming up of projects soon, and once again..
Alright,
shall not be a wet blanket..

Tmr class outing at Sentosa!
:)


fun, fun, fun ...

No comments:

Post a Comment