Saturday, June 27, 2009

爱情是个梦 而我睡过头

First week of school had been rather hectic..
With projects,
more projects,
and more more projects...

Even as I'm typing this now,
I can't help but to feel a sense of guilt creeping into me..
As though the projects are hounding me like,

BOA: "Hey! I'm not done yet!"
and another,
POM: "So am I!"

:/

Well, got back our FA Mid-Sem test today.
All i can say is that,
at least i passed?
I was kind of expecting even worse results..
So,
yup.

Oh, and the 2 A(s) we've been pondering over turned out to be
Minhui and Allen.
Haha congrats...

That again, tugged at one memory of mine when i got back the physics test i once took...

---------------------------------------------------------------

During the 2-hour break,
Jazlyn, Venus and I spent some,
say,
"quality" time together?

I guess i'll have much as fun thinking about what we've done.

Oh, I've also received notice about my very first mentoring session.
(:
It's going to be at East View Primary School.

The main point is,
I Do Not Know How To Get There.

So i asked a few people the other day,
and Jerald sort of drew this map for me.

Dont belittle the map k...


First Page...



Second Page...(must flip over)


and tada.. my final destination.

I guess i'll be able to manage with this map..

Thanks Jerald.
Haha.

And I think I've got virus in my thumbdrive...

I hope it'll just sort of go away?


-sigh-
"Here i come, BOA!"

No comments:

Post a Comment