Saturday, November 7, 2009

Passion

I like Psychology of Creativity! It's fun..
And I get to watch all those videos:)
Four impt points: Play, Make their day, Be there, Choose your attitude.
Happy or Sad.
It's a choice you have to make everyday when you get off your bed.
Psycho lect ended really fast this week.
Not in terms of speed, but rather, the 'Over before u know it' kind.
I like Mr Wee's lectures!
The other day, ytd to be exact, we were like recalling who was sitting where during our orientation.
Everyone was like debating where Jiamin was sitting..
So funny..
Then had to find Jiamin immediately to get the answer...
Time flies!
ARGH. CAN YOU STOP FLYING. OR AT LEAST FLY SLOWER!

I kept seeing Gina!
We've got affinity! ;)

So many ppl took 23 with me today. :D
hehe...

Oh, and I think my hair is turning brown, bit by bit.
Perhaps just a leetle bit?
Recently I've even been contemplating whether I shd dye it..
Maybe thinking about it helps?
"Your Mind Is Powerful."
haha..

GOOD LUCK TO HOWCHER FOR TMR'S AUDITION!

No comments:

Post a Comment