Monday, November 2, 2009

I WAS supposed to fill my blog with some pictures today.
But but but,
Out of all the time it has in the world,
My phone has chosen to die on me a few minutes ago...
:(
Save the pictures for the next post?

-thinking of what i did this week.-

Psychology of creativity is kind of fun.
I guess one good thing about it is that the teacher choses our group mates for us?
He just happened to ask me,
'Have you worked part-time before?'
Thinking of my most recent job,
I answered,
'Yes. Mos burger.'
After which he said,
'Does the manager come up to you and ask you who you want to work with?'
I replied,
'No.'
And there he goes,
'So you're 1,' going onto the next person, '2' and yupp...

OH.
I crashed Howcher's Jap lecture even though I'm not in the CDS.
It's rly fun!
Really makes me want to join the lesson...
The teacher is kind of cute, especially when she adds in some japanese here and there.
Should i go attend the lecture every fri?
Feel like getting the notes too...
But it makes me guilty to see ppl sitting on the floor...

I din do much this weekend.
Was supposed to do my very first baking session with Mum in an attempt to see if our miniscule oven is working.
But in the end she needed to get some other stuff.
Spent most of the day outside.
Market in the morning.
Chinatown for my afternoon.

Today, went to wash papa's car in the morning.
Headed to mos after that.
Got the supposedly 'cheque'.

On the way to dajiu's house,
Mum and Dad recalled the times when they used to watch Pontianiak(sp?) while they were young.
The whole recollection was really funny.
I think it is largely due to how Mum told me.
She was laughing 90% of the time.
She was like,
每个人hor都会跑去看那个电视
而且还是黑白的
然后去的时候还要拿一条被
Pontianiak出来的时候就快点遮住
最好笑的是以前的Pontianiak只是穿一条白布跑来跑去
Something like that...
Just very funny. Teared while laughing again..

I saw Puifong at Whampoa's NTUC!
But i guess she does not remember me..
Time flies!


Mum's obsessed with ice-cream!

Another week has passed again...

P.S Audrey! I think my blog's pic is made using Photoscape!

No comments:

Post a Comment