Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stomachache today...

Feels kind of awful to be in the toilet for such a long time..
Think quite a number of ppl had stomachache today as well..
Like, Andrew, Mabel and Minhui...
大家,要多注意和照顾自己的身子!

And also i found out that Jiamin's Jia is the 嘉 that i like! So nice haha.

Everyone seems attracted to Speedtouch.
I'm second! (hopefully i still am)

I found another person who loves Huanzhugege!
Haha.
Minhui, must faster find out what is the opening theme ok!

---------------------------------------------
Almost forgot to put this very important part.
I SCARED TANWENBIN TODAY!
Haha.. And he sort of scared Jerald too, cos he really jumped!
Sorry minhui, next time will let u scare okay! ;)
--------------------------------------------
Supposed to go KPCCCC to help Howcher choose his song for the audition.
KPCCCCC doesnt hv Lei le and Gou Ai..
Sad sad..
And i tried the Qian Nian Zhi Lian.
Omg super high can...

I had to leave early so that I'll be able to fulfill my promise to be a good girl and be home early... At the very least, Mum is talking to me......
Hehe.

I guess that's abt it?

Some photos as promised!

OH YAH. I SAW A PENGUIN AT BEDOK TODAY. HAHA.

Sry ah hv to use this 'not so glam' photo of you again.. Cos that's my only indi pic of u..

Went to visit my nephews last Sun. So here are some pics!



Zhiyuan(the one at the back) attempting to spoil the photo. haha..





Hehe. Sry ah i a bit act cute... ><


While Mum remains being obsessed with ice-creams,
The following has become my latest obsession...
TADAaa!


It's super nice! Okay perhaps to me only. It satisfies my craving of putting food into my mouth. At least it's better than tidbits, snacks, choc etc etc... :p

EHH. I think this is perhaps why i got a stomachache this morning alr.
Excessive usage may result in a laxative effect.. Sounds familiar?
Omg.. i srsly think this it it.
ok maybe i shd use cut down the usage of it..
Sounds like im on drugs haha...

The following pictures are just to show how often 23 has been occurring... So it's rly not exaggerated when i do say so..

Chinatown's OG trip with mum.


Taken quite some time back. During the hols? At Thomson Plaza when Mum and I wanted to hv prata. This was our queue number.


And finally ending off with a picture of my sch! Cos i discovered that i haven put any here...


Yupp this is tp!

stay tuned! ahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment