Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 New Year Resolution

Yay.
2010 in another 3 hours' time.
Okay it's less than that.
I have decided to do up a new year resolution, something I have never done before!
(I still cannot rmb what it is called in Chinese. Last year i was having problems remembering what it is called in English. -.-!)

SO..... I initially wanted to come up with 10. Cos it's 2010(:

Year 2010. New year resolution@

1. I want to keep in contact with people I love
2. I want to be a volunteer (But I’m scared of cockroaches)
3. I want to learn violin
4. I want to be a better person
5. I should be calm and patient
6. I will be more independent
7. I will help people whenever I can!
8. I want to earn money so that I can sponsor if my family goes overseas
9. I will learn how to cook
10. I will learn how to bake
11. I want to say Thank-Yous loudly when I want to thank people I don’t know
12. I want to be happy every day

Haha. I think 10 is not enough for me.

My mum also got some inspirations after having heard the radio broadcast about having "Ling"s (Zero.s) cos it's 2010 (er ling yi ling)

  1. 不要有LING计划
  2. 不要考LING蛋
  3. 要LING机一动
  4. 要LING危不乱
  5. 做事要LING敏一点
  6. 头脑要LING活一点
Nice right. But i think some is Lin instead of Ling.
Hopefully when I look at this next year, I will not have regrets and would have improved in those areas & become a better person.

Happy New Year everyboday.
Countdown online! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment