Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleep

Recently i have been going to bed at rather late hours. (ok my late is 12 haha x.x)
And and and,
I hav been spending long hours staring at the computer screen as well!
( i know i am contradicting myself, by not liking to use com for work but still using it to visit ppl's blogs.)
But I am really hating this.
I would rather sleep early & wake up early,
to do the same amount of work and have the same number of activities..

我要补肝!
It's not working...

anyway,
the good news is,
the neopets admin replied my email,
and i can get into NEOPETS ONCE MORE!
:)
I thot they would just like not see my email or take a very long time to get back to me but
yayness.
it's 1984 haha.
But v addictive, my eyes are like kind of dry after playing some games just a while ago.
:O

No comments:

Post a Comment