Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHOCOMAXI vs CHIA_GAL50

I have bought the colour ink BUT i cannot print coloured stuff!
It keeps telling me that the ink cartridge has been installed wrongly.
I donno if i hv inserted it the right way,
but that is the only way to insert whattt..
If not,
then how????

zzz.
In the end, still have to go sch print.
What a waste!
I am... Angry! yes angry!

Okay shall post about the battle between my CHIA and howcher's KACHEEK.
V.S.

At first both of us were really noob, setting the date and time,
but not knowing how to start the fight.
So we let the first 10 mins past...
After much figuring,
We finally started!

That si Howcher, threw snowballs at me at the v beginning!
Okay actually i think im a noob in battledome also.
Cos i took a really long time deciding what i should do,
even though my stats are somehow better than him.
7 and a half year player leh!

I think the first round, I got the most dmg 10+++.
Which is A LOT to me, considering the fact that my neopet has only 20HP??

Then i used Ukiberry Elixir (sp?) and healed! Haha.

It was a really close fight at the end. Super jing zhang.
Then I LOST.
by TWO 2 ER!! HP to howcher.

Chia_gal50: 0 HP
Chocomaxi: 2HP (!!!)

): ): ):
Like that also can!
I think howcher used mainly snowballs to beat me lah! Hha.

But it was a nice battle. We should do it some time again!

TODAY: Howcher scared the wits out of me!! You have no idea what it is like to be scared by a person that doesnt move and does not go, "BOO!" at you. It was really funny. We laughed from the stairs all the way to LT. I donno why. But it was extremely funny at that point in time.!

OKAY WO YAO ZOU LE. ZAI JIAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment