Monday, April 11, 2011

BBQ:)

Band barbeque!
Photos from everywhere! :D :D :D
I am really happy because I finally got to meet my section mates, and also bandmates after what seemed like a really really long time!

But the weather wasn't really on my side...
It started pouring real heavily!
It was an arduous journey to Alan's house.
To the extent that the bus shelter wasn't really a shelter anymore.
I remember calling Rachel and telling her,
"Can I just take a taxi in?"
Haha when Alan's house was like walking distance from the bus-stop.

I swear I felt like dying on the way in.
Have umbrella = No umbrella.
Rachel was like, "I know right." having gone through the same thing.
Alan's pets. Didi and meimei! They are very cute:)
I kept playing with them.

Being all drenched, we wrapped ourselves in towels before going out into the storm again.
Then I followed Alan's way of wrapping the hair.
It was so funny that I asked him to take a picture.
Thus the reason for this picture. Super funny!!
We look like we're aladdins or sth.

Some new juniors at the bottom left picture.
Not bad, I got to know the younger generation after Travis&Jianheng's batch, which is 3 yrs younger than me.
Haven't been back to band for quite some time...
Reason being, I don't really see a point in going back when the conductor has changed.
In addition, the juniors I know are already Sec4!

And I almost couldn't recognise Jiachen!
He grew up, zhang da le.
Edgar and him both grew taller.
Want to know a term that teenagers are using these days?
New term, LV.
Lol, not Louis Vuitton like what we thought.
But it is very lame like, -.-
It is actually loose vagina, and they actually laugh about it.
Generation gap?

But the juniors are very nice and fun people. :D
The few of us were like thinking that we are Lao Ren.
Cos we only wanted to sit down and talk. Bonding Session!
While they actually pushed each other into the pool and drenching each other in ice.
:O
Perhaps I would participate if I wore dri-fit.
But I think they also won't dare (except Alan) cos we are their seniors wahahaha.

I just realised I used the same photo twice oops.!

When they started to push one another down into the pool,
some of us were protected by Rachel.
Why: Rachel is currently teaching at Chung Cheng!
Anyone who makes her angry = detention.
Anyone who pushes me into the pool = detention.

Jump shot that never succeeded!

I don't really like the photos that day because I look very fair:(
bai bai de.
But I enjoyed the moments with them. Memories...



TRUMPET SECTION LOVE!
Wenrong was saying that he is Sec9 and asking we are Sec what. Haha.
Sec 7!


Beijing clique!


Group photos of the day! :D :D :D

I know that after this outing, we probably won't be seeing each other in a while...
So I am really grateful to those who planned, put in effort to make this bbq possible.
I had fun! :D

On Sunday:
I met Shiwee!!! :D
Haven't met her for so long and I was kinda at a loss for words.
Zhen de shi tai jiu mei you jian le...
Like a lot of things to be said, but at that very moment, didn't know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment