Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mega Birthday Celebration

I shall do the Korean bbq post after this one when I get hold of the pics! :D

It was a busy and stress day!
Firstly I had to meet Gina to finalise Mich's present.
Then after much sweat and delay, we met Michelle to complete Jacie's.
After which, I went to meet Jacie first to put Gina's present together.
HAHAHA.

For the first time, Jacie wondered why no one scolded and hurried her for being late.
She was happily thinking that she was the first one to reach.
But the earliest ones were Gina and me.

Lol this is one confusing story.
But it was a very funny one. :D

While doing up Jacie's present,

This is a cool thing! So what's the link? (See below)

I think I am very nice because I even cut layered hair for Jacie! Like anime....lol. thick-skinned yi xia.

Michelle's photo with her bro.

WIP, Work-in-Process.

And this is the pic that Gina printed for "my" picture on the card. lol!

Wanted to eat budget food = Subway ^^
Cold cut trio.

We presented the presents to the bday people before eating.
Guess we made quite a din because.......
Look at the person in the picture who is looking at Jacie. I only realised when I put the photos into Photoscape. lol!

Close-up.

Everyone with their presents! Most belated first to the most recent.
nice hor.

Cute eeyore!

If you're thinking why Jacie's shirt looks weird, it's actually because we forced her to put on the clothes we bought her so tht we can take her bday presents' picture. :P

Nice right, cos I was the one who took them:D:D:D thick-skinned agn!

I took quite a number of their unglam shots.
Too bad, for sitting in front of me haha! :p


And this is something Michelle made for us! :D
Like a nice, with flash!



On friday, I actually wanted to buy this bracelet at Cotton on.
Then Gina asked me not to.
So I was like, Okay fair enough, since my workplace is so near, I can always come and get it another time.
Today when I went back, it's GONE. :(((
As a result, I went to work being a sad girl. HAIZ.
MEI YUAN FEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment