Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ippudo :D




On the first Sunday of July, my parents brought me to Ippudo at Mandarin Gallery!
It was my second time there.
Ippudo is known to be one of the best ramen restaurants in Singapore.
I just knew that yesterday haha.


The atmosphere is quite nice.... and the staff are really friendly.
They even had this comic strip thing on the wall describing the history of Ramen.
Wonder if you can see it. hehe.


I took quite a while to take this picture because the staff kept walking around to serve the customers!

Pretty lights.

While waiting for food!


Introducing..... my dayi! haha. and my mum.


Delicious food coming your way!

Potato salad! :D


Some Tamago dish, which tastes not bad!

I like this!! It's the "Kong Ba Pau" haha.

They have this nice filling like mayonaise. The combination with the meat is great.
(lol you can see my ramen egg in the background)

Our ramen! Okay I am salivating upon looking at the picture.

I think what makes their ramen really popular is the SOUP.
The soup is really the main character of the dish.
It's like many flavours together, but it's a good mix of everything.
Hen hao he! :)

Even though it is a little bit pricey for a bowl of ramen,
I feel that it is worth the price..
Eating good food once a while!
Kai xin yi xia! ^^

lol. i forgot what this was. serious. :x
If I'm not wrong, it was veggie and mushroom.
But the main thing is, it was nice too!

Then I started playing with the very big serviette! Huge.
See!



Shocked face.

Are you feeling hungry now?!!

haha. okay! end of update!

No comments:

Post a Comment