Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nomnom!

This is like many weeks back already, kinda an overdued post!
Went to this place near Mustafa with mama and her colleague!
Shall let the pictures do the talking!





Nice plates.......






Me and my mama.
We look alike, 对吧?:)
(this is weird, i typed 'dui' but it shows something else on the blog)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Saturday, godma brought me to town.
And I went to the flea at Scape.
Lol.
I like going to fleas because I'd have this thought,
"Woah many things are going to be sold at cheap prices!"
And then when I reach, I'll walk round, round and around.......
not finding anything I really like..
I did want to buy a shirt! but there were no more new pieces
So this time all I bought was a a ring.

We went Ippudo at Mandarin Gallery for dinner.
Very nice!!
No pictures, because eating was kinda rushed.
Went there for a second time with my family, and pictures taken! :D


and oh I redeemed a pouch at ORCHARD EXCHANGE'S F21.
(yes, cheapskate! haha)
But the place is awesome!
Shall go back to do some shopping when things are less packed.
I think I find more things I like there haha.

not bad for a free gift righttt.

I bought the wrong size.. a little too big. haiz!

More posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment