Sunday, July 3, 2011

PVP :)

Last Tuesday 21 June 2011.
I had dinner with Juli, Yani & Nisha!
:D
Ex P&VP and Current P&VP.

We had dinner at this place near Tekka Market.
nice right.

Our 号码牌 :)
Juli and I ate the same thing: Masala Thosai.
It's a telepathy thing and a story that only she and me know haha.

haha i have no idea what i was doing...

Yani is so funny!
Just look and you will get what i mean.
She did not make those expressions on purpose. (except the last one)
I wonder if she will be angry at me for publicising her unglam photos.
but very cute! hehe.

collage!
I like the masala thosai!
(ate another one with mum at the famous Jalan Kayu outlet at United Sq on saturday)
I was so full after eating that I asked Juli if we could go so that walking makes digestion easier haha.

we have the same taste:) sevan. her favourite number.

After that, we walked to Mustafa!
haha it was funny when this photo was taken.

Juli's effect is like the coolest, with the passing bus beside her! haha.

Yani and Nisha were crazy over shoes, like totally!
Juli and I took the opportunity to be "security guards".

Went to City Square Mall! :)

At bata. nisha sourcing for her shoes.
Oh. i forgot to tell u that Nisha's long-term goal is to get 365 pairs of shoes.
haha!


After walking around we went to the toilet.
And you know what this means......camwhore! haha.

Tons of pixels coming up!
Yani blowing her hair with the handdryer.

After effect.

Juli's hair looks very nice in the bottom right pic!



I like this picture, ALOT:)

Can you see me trying to show off my muscles?

@audrey: i just realised same bag as you! haha. cool!


funny and weird poses. especially with yani around.


At first I did the heart pose on the right.
Then nisha corrected me, "Your heard is that side!"
Haha. I almost forgot it is always on the left.


At first I wasn't feeling very comfortable going to Mustafa probably because I am not used to the environment.
Sorry if I offend anyone!
I made a confession to Juli haha then she told me things that made me feel protected.
I felt better because I know she will be there to protect me haha.

It also got better when we went to City Square, probably because I go there quite often with my mum.
I drank Gong Cha's plum + ribena(luo sheng hua) tea. the previous time tasted better.

I enjoyed the dinner! :D

Took 139 with yani.

- the first time i finish blogging at such a hour -

Ending off this post with my lg, JULIANAH JUMADI:D

No comments:

Post a Comment