Wednesday, September 14, 2011

AZIATIX

Today I want to introduce you to AZIATIX!
Saw them on Wan Quan Yu Le yesterday and I think they are cool.
Who are they?
They are a group of people who came together to make nice music!
Acapella + Rap.
Some of its members include Nicky Li Jiu Zhe!
And also Flowsik (even the name so cool haha) and Jae Chong.
Their songs made a hit when they were up on iTunes.

Not bad lah haha.

You can click on Play and see if you like it!
I like this "Go" song because they included the "Adios" term that Eldred always uses!

I think Slippin Away not bad also.....

What's your verdict?
lol if you listen to my playlist, I'm indirectly forcing you to listen to their songs hahaha.


lol. I put this song here so that I can listen to the Original version, that cannot be found on MixPod. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment