Thursday, September 8, 2011

Planet & the Stacko

On the official 2nd day of holidays, I went out with a planet and met 06 after that(:

(I spent a very long time doing up this post, so must read!)

Ministry of Food! :D
(like again?!!)
(Yes, like again ^^)

Purpose of the above picture: Venus asked me what is a "Sha-ke"...
--"
like pronounced in Japanese when you break the word up. lol!

happygirl_92

Lol it was as if I was proposing to her la! so funny.
Our Hello Kitty rings! :D
At first when we took this, it was funny because it looked weird! lol!
So we came up with a better pose.


What we ate:
Salmon! Nice.



Dessert!

Macha icecream with sweet potato, yam and red bean if I remember correctly.
I like the milk icecream.

We mixed this in the melted icecream haha.




We spent quite a long time at the restaurant because people who came later were leaving earlier than us :x

And we started doing funny things in the arcade.




It was a good place to talk and laugh and u get to sit down too!
I combined some of the pictures to spare you the boredom of looking at 'almost similar' pictures.
so nice right! haha.

And we did this again!
No orginality, I know. haha.

At first, she posed for the pictures normally.
Upon seeing this, she started making funny faces in every subsequent picture. lol!


And oh! She were wearing these killer heels lol.
Actually I did not notice until she asked me if she grew taller :x

I was like telling her, "This is so going to be my favourite picture of the day."

Some failed shots:

(u can see she is still making funny faces)

She and her long fringe!
Me and my botak!

Okay, 2 more!

"The middle finger story" haha!

And oh, we saw Vanessa and Joey. Don't really know them but we said Hi anyway.

Drank Mocha at The Coffee Bean because my stomach was a little upset.
& I needed to drink something warm...
some unglam shots she took of me haha.
Milk mustache!

We went to look at hammies at the Pet Lovers' Centre!
Got a super fat one haha!
And a stoning one.
The terrapins were funny too because they tried very hard to bite my finger.
But they couldn't, because my finger was behind the glass of the tank they were in.
lol!
violent terrapins!

After which, we went to National Library.
The funny poems were too profound for us to understand what is the humour in them --"
And so we went to the Children's Section.
We read this book called, "Once upon a time, the end. Asleep in 60 seconds."
I believe the book was written with the purpose of satisfying lazy fathers who want to read bedtime stories to their children.
All the fairytales in this book were so 'short-cut'!
This was how Little Red Riding Hood started,
"Small girl Red hood. Big wolf In the woods."
and it always ends with, "Go to sleep."

but it was funny (: at least better than the poems.
We spent quite a long time together to make up for lost time(again!).
--------------------------------------------------------------

Minds Cafe @ Boat Quay!
Played many games!
E.g. Saboteur
(Howcher said have Saboteur 2. He kept introducing us games which he never taught us how to play them. Either it is nowhere to be found, or he doesn't know how to play. haha)

Say Whaat?!!
At first, it was quite interesting.
- Getting Audrey to curse and touch her face.
- Poking Allen to make him say, "Stop That."
- Jerald was already Sit-ting down lol!
- Asking Howcher repeatedly where we are Go-ing after this.
I suddenly cannot remember Mingxuan's one. haha.

but it got a little boring towards the end... cos everyone roughly knows what their own cards are.

TABOO
Jiamin and Jerald have mo qi haha.
Baby Boomer.
Penthouse.
Yoga.
Too many words, cannot remember.
But it was NUF, spelt the other way round.

Monkey Game
It is kinda cool because the monkeys had long and curly tails.
Minhui managed to hook them on other 'branches' while taking the stick out.

(UNO) Stacko.
But we played without the Uno.
Haha.
It was funny when Wenbin said he used to play this on his own in the past.
The guys kept taking the dangerous pieces, but they always made it!

Group pictures!


Congratulations to Chang How Cher once again for having the most number of 'like's!
Thank you for inviting us to the party :)
Please sponsor our chalet :D

And I took these nice postcards! :)
Did you notice it's A, B, C and D?

I'll be updating quite often, keep checking back for more! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment