Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sims Social

Recently I am addicted to playing Sims Social on Facebook!
Firstly, this is my Sim!
Rocker yo.
I like the knee-high socks haha.

I shall introduce you to some of my interesting friends in Sims!

No.1 Zhiyang! He is one interesting friend because from his Sim, you can immediately guess what is his personality!
Look at the dark skin and the basketball! -.-

No.2 Mabel! She is one interesting friend because she has nice hair and we are Close Friends!
I think Good Friends now? I can't remember what is the next stage.

No.3 Brandon! He is another interesting friend because we are enemies! wahaha.
And these are the 'evil' things I do at his house...
lol at his toilet being outside -.-


Latest update: he just swapped my book titles D:

No.4 Venus. Because she is my date! hahaha.
[But she is still in the process of creating her account lol. To Be Continued hahaha.]


No.5 Zhijian! He is one interesting friend because he owns the ORANGE fridge!
It's the most expensive fridge in Sims okayyy!

Some other things in Sims...........
Friends helping me to build my room!

And this is how dirty my toilet can get!
The toiletbowl and sink is kinda blocked.
They were covered with stains too!
Notice how my Sim was needing sleep very badly lol!

But I have nice friends who help me clean it up! :)
SimoleonsSimoleonsSimoleons.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know I was featured on your blog! Haha! I don't think everyone can guess my Sim! But thanks for featuring me anyway! And, don't be emo! Sleep more/early and drink more water, then the pimples will go away! And don't 'Sim' too much! Haha!

    Zhi Yang

    ReplyDelete