Monday, February 20, 2012

Unofficial last day of school!

Random pictures of my messy 'workplace' during projects and all!
Haha. 
Cluttered much!
All packed now with the wrapping up of school!

Last day, Last Friday.
A&F Forum!
Group consisted of 4 Investment ppl, 1 Accounting.
CLK, Gan, Leonard and their friend. (oops i forgot his name:x)
Haha it was quite an enriching and engaging session.
Because we kept discussing how different aspects could have been better, 
before we decide to write them down on the cool board.
and also when each group shared their views and all.
Hope these suggestions will help our future juniors!
:D

Project Debrief!

TP Opportunity Fair!

After which, we split.
K @ Teoheng
Movie

Our K Group has become smallerrr!
Whyyyy!

Anyway, this is my first time at Teoheng!
Last time nvr 'hun' there despite sch was near Katong Shopping Complex hahaha.
Only roughly know where it was. 
haha so cute.

zi liannnn!

Artistic shot taken by Howcher!

haha Jiamin and Minhui said I was emo after I sang 习惯 ..
really ahhh.
 cos I didn't think/feel that I was!
><
Haha then they said saddest was BY2's 一样爱着你。
Now everyone is listening to it! ^^v
Actually I first listened to it after Zhijian's intro! hee.
Nevertheless, it is a nice song :)


我总会把你戒掉~

Camwhoreeee!
 
"你最珍贵" buddy since Year 1.
hahaha.

I forgot what song they were singing... then they stood up lol...!

Yeah no group shots!

After which, they went Medz to eattt! :)
---
Where will we go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment