Monday, February 13, 2012

CNY 2012

Realised that actually I still have a lot of things I have yet to blog about!
Shall first strike CNY off the list.

Mainly pictures taken on the first day! 
Mummy and I :)

During this CNY, I felt lika fail.
Cos my 11yro cousin owns a Polaroid Camera.
Yes, a p.o.l.a.r.o.i.d. camera.
Ya, I can go 'knock wall' already.

And we had fun taking polaroids! haha:D 
And then, she was very cute bcos she wanted to 'wrap' the pictures in Angbaos. 
lol. 

And then it was camwhore time!
It's been a while since I last camwhored!

 My biao di, who is growing up and doesn't want to take any picture with me!
Last time we took a lot okayy!
Boys! 
 See.. play play play.

And my nephews! ^^
 Cute hor. 
"Hi, happy chinese new year!"

 Spot his cool shirt.
Yes, Keefe is his name.

 Went to visit around......!
Ate the 'popping' thing for the second time!
First time was at Chef Daniel
And I still enjoy it very much! Will high de lol. :x

I found the following plants really cool..
 Don't they look like a bunch of tiny birds having a meeting? 
Taken with my phone!
 Here's another one!





Finally caught one with it looking at me! ^^v

 This CNY, I 'lao'ed Yusheng 3 times!
Mini one during my last day at client's place.
 They prepared sandwiches for us!

  
And of course, the big one at Dajiu's house!
But my biaojie hasn't uploaded the pictures!
So many ppl took out their technology devices to take pictures this year!
:/
It was fun as usual.
And the younger ones usually have the most veggy on their arms/wrists.
hahaha.

3rd one at Dayi's house.
Everyone was in charge of an item included in the yusheng.
This year, I got to pour the honey!
甜甜蜜蜜(:
---
Other than that, I got myself busy with editing pictures I took. 
Because I downloaded this app called PhotoWonder!
So many effects!
Kept exploring this and that.
Better than LittlePhoto.
And I can add words lika Neoprint! :))

Following are my  final products:
Monochromater! Shows specific colours you choose!

 Collages! 

This was made via LittlePhoto.

Xinjie, biaomei(:

 
Finally one pic with him, but yeah, not looking into the cam.
And yes, Fighting~! in trying to take pics with him!

 Added ribbon for her! :D

 Grace, Kimberly and Me(:
Taken with Grace's phone! Effects done by her too.
Lomo feel~ I like!

Zi lian timeeeeee!
Sunny effect! 
Hope you had a great CNY!

And me, is going to sleep early today!
"你的头!"

No comments:

Post a Comment