Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Avengers

Recently I have taken up the interest in labeling my posts haha.
Like classifying them as food (especially), movies etc etc, even for old old posts!
So that next time I can just click on them and look through what I have eaten/watched/done in my life. 
cool right....

Friday Movie Night with @ojiamin:
Cathay at AMK Hub! 

 It was so crowded everywhere!
And yes, not forgetting it was a Friday!
Even though the storyline is quite typical.
Still, I liked the effects and all.
And it was funny, especially Ironman.

So, who is your favourite superhero?
The demi-god Thor,
World's greatest marksmen, Hawkeye,
Black Widow, the girl with the cool character...
"Hulk, smash."

Both Captain America and Ironman are quite cool.
Like Captain has good leadership skills.
But without his shield, he's not so powerful anymore!
In the end, I still find myself in everyone's favourite: Ironman.
Cos he is funny, smart, and he can fly! hahaha.

Found this to be quite funny!
Avengers with Running Man in action!
***
Time for some Kuso videos on recent popular movies!
Saw them on 完全娱乐!
hahaha.

Earth's mightest heroes - Avengers in 1978!
Captain America at 0.29, oh my goodness.
Ironman at 0.33 is like some astronaut! hahaha!
Black widow is not black at all.
I suppose Hulk is the best already, not much changes. haha.

Titanic in real 3D!
Experience real ice, gunshot, music
0.24 - real octopus???
0.42 - LOL. Real Starwars, too.
I didn't really get the explosion part though.
And of course, not forgetting Rose's real spit! haha!

Epic video of 那些年, Hong kong version:
香港 seriously! By 曾志伟。
就是不能少了那, "大笨蛋!"
hahaa, 看不下去!

No comments:

Post a Comment