Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Korean Bbq

On a Monday after work, went to have some Korean BBQ Buffet with colleagues!
:D
SSIKKEK @ Novena.
It seems like a brother/sister to the 2D1N Soju Bang at Tanjong Pagar!

Not many pictures taken, so here are just few of them!
 It's located near IRAS!

Contact details here!
Phone number: 6254-8123
I think it would be better to make a reservation because there were many people even though it was a Monday!



Actually I think it was rather similar to Soju Bang I had previously with 06! 
Loads of bacon, nice chicken, beef, fresh veggies, kimchi soup, kimchi rice, ginseng chicken soup, watermelon, lime calamansi juice many many more.
but the rice wine at Soju Bang was nicer(:

Prices for lunch and dinner!
And this place left me a good impression because of the boss!
Upon paying the bill, the boss gave us a discount of $1!
& I 'kamsahamida'ed him haha.
Knowing that Ssikkek serves ice-cream at the price of $1 each,
the guys wanted to get ice-cream with the remaining $1 plus.
Going back to the boss to pay for the ice-cream,
he said he'd give it to me for free! :D
He told me all I had to do was to tell the staff and he sorta 打眼色 at the staff.
so cool!
Thus, in the end we got 3 yummy Melon Icecream with the $1 discount, remaining change of $1, plus the free one!
:D
happy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment