Sunday, May 6, 2012

Next Door Deli

Realise I haven't put up a lot of photos of food I ate.
So I'm going to flood you with many pictures of food for the next few posts until my Taiwan post(s) is ready :)

Next Door Deli located at Ang Mo Kio.
Mum wanted to go after recommendation on "HDB tai tai".
I must agree it is not bad!

How you are supposed to place your order.

Signature Chicken Chop.
This was quite long back and I can't really remember what were the names of the dishes we ate!  


This is nice.
It is fried Laksa.
Something different from the traditional laksa you find outside.
I liked it!

Curry Chicken Rice that was not bad too!
But I remember Dad already starting eating, thus the not-so-nice picture of the rice.
tsk tsk.

What we had for dessert!
White Choc plus a tinge of alcohol (Brandy?) thingy.


And it came with a lot of vouchers and stuff!
Definitely an incentive to come back for more!

Overall it was not bad.
A place with cosy decor.
Pity that it is quite small thus it may be quite crowded when there are more people on the weekends!
Hao di, time for next food post!

No comments:

Post a Comment