Wednesday, June 6, 2012

ABC and H

The weekend when both ojiamin and I played Kinect.
Like so coincidental!
and real funny the next day when we talked so much at work,
about the games we played,
and how our arms were aching!

Back to topic,
We finally met before World ends!
exaggerated much, but it is true that we haven't met in ages!
Here's presenting to you ABC without D and with H!
:)

Remembering the times in secondary school when I always said I wanted to visit Brendon's house and now I finally have my wish fulfilled! :D
Reached Brendon's house first,
as Adrian just touched down in Sg,
while Clar had floorball training.
and Brendon, just booked out before we met.
So I believe I had the most sleep that day!

Introducing Cookie to you....!
Yes I think it is a Shih-Tzu!
Cuteeeee!
And also introducing Brendon to you, my sec sch deskmate!
Yes, we had our seats arranged then!
Our form teacher deliberately made it a pair of 1 girl and 1 boy.
*recalling*
Realising I was taking pictures...
Moving to look at my cam!
Cookie became part of Brendon's family when he was in JC.
She's very cute because she'll lie on her back, 'asking' for a massage haha!
See!


She doesn't bark much, only when I first saw her.
And the most important thing about Cookie is,
she doesn't move much.
She is like a Jelly!
Haha!

I told Brendon I didn't really know how to carry a dog,
so I carried her using "baby" style. :X

Even when I wasn't carrying her properly (I only realised after looking at what I took), she doesn't struggle.
One time she did, but after which, she gave up and laid down again.
LOL.

Now both arms are in! :)
Like a baby right!
Okay enough pictures of Cookie for now, especially for @audrey_92!

Coming to Brendon's house confirmed that he is really one Music person!

First, the piano.
(btw this is just the one in his room)
Enjoying piano music while waiting for the rest.
I asked him to teach me Titanic, 
but eventually gave up on the left hand.
:X
Cannot coordinate!
 So I am still stuck with that tiny little part of Canon in D.

Btw btw, Cookie will come to Brendon's room to listen if she hears him playing piano!
awww.

Second, the guitar!

Next, the drumset! :O
Btw, Brendon's a percussionist in CO!
Completely failed attempt at the drumset!

And yeah, Diablo III! - -"
So many ppl playing recently!!

Finally Adrian,
the boy who sat with Shiwee Seaweed, behind the two of us, came!
He had his fair share of camwhoring!
Kept wanting to add more pictures to his fb lol.

Forgot to tell you the purpose of going Brendon's house.
It's a Cooking + Wii Session!
:D
The first time we cooked was at Clar's house, with Derrick and we made this stupid video!
haha! maybe I'll post it here next time if I manage to find it.
Second, at my house, with Oreo Cheesecake yumyum.

Random: Brendon's dad makes these really nice cinnamon rolls with chocolate! :B

And so, everyone was supposed to prepare one dish!
While the guys were busy in the kitchen,
I made myself busy taking more pictures of Cookie.
See what she was doing while we were in the kitchen.
Hiiiiiiiiii.

oops.

HQ's dish for the day:
Salmon!
Nice rightttt!

The condiments I brought!
Starting to feel like a pro, you mei you!

Dish 1 by Brendon, healthy broccoli!

But fried by Adrian, lol.

Spot Adrian's shirt btw.
Know what's a Tuk Tuk?
:)

Dish 1 by Brendon! :)

*drums roll please*
My BFFL! :D
The one who sits with WanTing,
in the row next to us!

The awesome fact is that,
SHE CAN DRIVE NOW.

Funny thing was,
when I called her to ask her where she was, 
she was like,
"Bffl, how can you call me when I am driving??!"
LOL.
Then I was like,
"Oh yaaaaa! Omg omg ok ok bye bye!"

Bffl with (blur) Coookie!

Finally finally eh!
;D
But to admit, frying was done by Adrian :xxx
At least I washed and did everything else by myself!

Looks not bad right.
While frying, Adrian gave me those suspicious looks when I replied his question of "Can already?"
with "ermmmm.. 10 more seconds! *countdown 10s*"

Ahh anyway, my salmon 是靠 decoration 的 :P
With the above picture of "Fish only" to...
Few broccoli stolen from Brendon...

To artistic "dots" with my Unagi sauce.
Restaurant style neh!
*proud of myself*

Haha looks nice, but don't know if it tastes as nice!

Bffl's dish: Eggs with Tomatoes!
I cut too many tomatoes while waiting for her to come,
so her 5 eggs, 
became 8 eggs.
oops :X

So eggy!

With a sprinkle of black pepper,
it is ready!
And with seaweed too, she was so persistent in laying those seaweeds lor!
haha.

Last but not least, Adrian's fried rice!

Nice leh, I like.
With tomato sauce and minced meat.
Sticky sticky kind of rice, making me like it more!

Table all set!

Catching up session while eating! :)
Each and every dish was really yummy!
Home-cooked food:)
Played Zhong Ji Mi Ma to finish the eggs that were too much!
Hq didn't have to eat any of them! :)
So full already!

Then, Bffl, as always, doing funny things,
spotted her "Titanic chair" at Brendon's house!
(if you have watched Titanic)
Indeed, it looked like Titanic chair lol!
And of course, it deserves a pose with it right!
Haha the Titanic pose!

What's a model without an artist?
There you go, an artist for you.
Hahahah!

Pictures time!
Too bright!

This was meant to be a 3 person shot,
but apparently.... yeah. you get what I mean.
Then bffl very funny, say Adrian looks like zhen zi lol!


Taking artistic shots with the nice sunlight!
Imitating Cookie's pose!
haha:)

I really like this picture.
Sunlight, tick.
Natural, tick.
Aiyah, I just like it okay!

In an attempt to capture the nice sunlight,
but photographer's level not that high yet!
- -"
Okay nevermind!

And for the third time!
It seriously looks like a soft toy/plushie lor!
So cute right, hiding under the TV console.


After eating so much, it's time to exercise!
4 years' dream of playing Wii not fulfilled,
but I believe Kinect is much much fun after having played Kinect!

First game, Ninja Fruit Slice!
ehh don't see play on phone lika easy right, use index finger swipe here and there..
real tiring on Kinect de okay!

This is one really funny video of Bffl and Adrian playing!

Warning: Lower the volume first!  
 
Basically, they are just tiring themselves out.
Bffl with Muay Thai power!
As you can hear, I am really noisy whether playing or not playing. :X
First time mah!

We took our turns to team up one another.
Wah, and I tell you ah.
Adrian's one violent Kinect player! D:
(if u saw the video above)

First, get hit by him when he swung his arms left and right.
The thing is, he swings real hard!
So I gave up and,
“okay okay, 我去前面,你后面!”

Who knows..
almost immediately,
*arbish*
brain concuss!
LOL!
So funny lahh!
Clar imitated me wanting to go infront,
then after moving forward,
"Hq disappears out of the game."
hahahah!

Other than that, no casualties:)

Here's one video of me, the crazy girl playing, if you really want to see.
I'm not so bad as to only posting unglam videos of my friends right! 

Warning x2: Lower the volume again!

As you can see, I am just one crazy woman cutting,
compared to Brendon who's just cutting away calmly staying.in.the.same.spot.

Point proven: Using one hand is more effective! seriously.

Clar was really funny when my mama asked to speak to her, while she was still in the game.
She was like,
“妈妈,我在切水果!吃饱要运动!哇。切水果很累!”

We also played the Carnival Game.
There was this Monkey See Monkey Do!
Haha! See who is the real monkey.
You have to follow what the monkey does in the game, like really!
There was this roller coaster game too, must catch the coins in the air.
Wah, cmi for me also!

There are other videos that we took as well.
还是不要丢脸好了,自己看自己笑就好了。
是不是。



See la, don't want to take properly.
I am the only serious one lor!
Ah, see see see.

Finally:)

It's nice to know that everyone is still the same.
Like, I cannot imagine one day if Bffl is not Bffl anymore, without her funny mimics and stuff.
Brendon's going Bio Eng.
Adrian, fass I think.

Bffl drove Adrian home!
Should have asked her to drive me around before that!
Believe that there will be a next time!
Fun day!
:D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment